Monday, July 11, 2016

in a nutshell: ME

- I´m from Venezuela, but I have been to many places all over the World

- I've been a makeup lover for as long as I can remember

- I wanted to be a surgeon since I was 6-7 years old, and because both my parents are drs too, I knew from that age where I wanted to go to Med School and where I wanted to do my surgery residency and both those dreams came true!

- I'm an animal lover, I'm involved in a couple of non-profit foundations that help to home and take care of animals on the street

- I love sleeping more than anything in the world!

- I cry very easily

- I feel fortunate to be able to do what I love in life (surgery) in this present times when we are living through a hell in my country

- I started this blog just to have something fun to do, as a little project to help me keep focused on the things I enjoy in life for a change, and not having to be always focused on the disgraces going on around me...

- My two cats were adopted from the street, actually I may share that story some time, one of them is missing a front leg, and they are my sunshine!

- I was inspired to start this project by another blogger/youtuber and I would love to be able to meet her some day, and thank her! (Hellokaily)

- I love trying new recipes but I hate cooking, does that even make sense??

- If I could have super power I would chose to be able to control time, freeze it, or go back and forth in it.  ;)

- My favorite color is purple

that´s it! quick and easy!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment